Rens Shaw is a detached, period three-bedroomed cottage with scope for enlargement (subject to necessary consents). The property is situated in an elevated position overlooking its own land and enjoying stunning distant countryside views.
The key features of the property include:
• Spacious dining room with exposed beams, a wood burner recessed within a brick fireplace with tiled hearth, and a cupboard to one side. An oak staircase leads to the first floor.
• The kitchen/breakfast room has windows to two sides, positioned to embrace the wonderful views, and is fitted with a range of wall and base units, integrated Bosch dishwasher, gas hob and eye level oven and grill; finished with a tiled floor.
• The sitting room is triple aspect with an oak bresummer beam and open fireplace; French doors lead directly to the terrace and gardens.
• There is a covered area to one side of the cottage providing good storage space with a utility room and a cloakroom beyond.
• On the first floor there are three bedrooms and a bathroom.
To the front of the house is a pea shingled area providing ample parking and turning, and a low wall frames an area of lawn.
The buildings comprise:
• Modern Pole Barn 80’3 x 64’4
• 3 Timber Sheds
• Garage 16’4 x 9’
• Summer House 19’6 x 15’1
The land is a mixture of pasture/farmland and woodland with some ponds. We understand the farm was used as a shooting estate for many years and has some woodland breeding pens for pheasants. In all the land measures approximately 75.2 acres.
Approximate Square Feet:
Lot Acres: 75.2