Pinchington Hall has been carefully restored and renovated throughout to create a truly impressive property offering a variety of possible uses including a fabulous family home, possible country club or wedding venue, or high-profile company headquarters. The property currently benefits from planning permission either for residential use, or B1(a) office use and has the added advantage of not being Listed.
Built of mellow bath stone and believed to date from 1812, the house sits on the site of Crookham Manor which was demolished in the early 19th century and replaced with the existing building. At that time, the property formed the main residence of a large estate extending to over 2,000 acres, including several farms and cottages, and the estate was then divided up in the 1940’s/mid-20th century.
Pinchington Hall has undergone complete renovation and refurbishment inside and out, and the exterior stonework has been painstakingly restored by a local stonemason. The vast sash windows, together with the roof lantern in the main reception hall, fill the building with natural light and the high ceilings and excellent room proportions create a sense of space and grandeur.
The reception hall is surrounded by a galleried landing above, and the original wide, turning staircase has been maintained and restored. Attractive oak flooring has been laid throughout the ground floor. The property has been renovated to suit 21st century living standards, with underfloor heating installed through the whole building and new double-glazed sash windows.
The bathrooms are fitted with high quality, modern fittings and large chrome and glass showers. The kitchen has been left as a blank canvas to allow the purchasers to choose their own bespoke design.
Pinchington Hall now presents itself as the perfect mix of period classical architecture and state of the art, comfortable modern living.
The grounds have been newly landscaped and are mainly laid to lawn with two large terrace areas to the east and south, and mature trees and hedging on the southern boundary. The main garden area is south-facing and enjoys a sunny aspect for the majority of the day. Historically there was a tennis court on the south lawn.
The property is approached through electric wooden gates down a sweeping gravel drive to a turning area at the front of the house. A new triple garage block has been built with an adjoining one bedroom annexe, ideal as staff accommodation.
Approximate Square Feet:
Lot Acres: 4.14